- 1 We call upon Diggers Hotline and schedule them to come to your home and mark your underground utilities
- 2 Then, our plumber comes to your home and installs a backflow preventer (anti-siphon valve with flow control or ASVF) at your convenience. We tie your plumbing as close to your water source as possible. This gives you more pressure and the largest size pipe. We will then run the pipe out of the side of your home to hide the backflow, if possible, as that is cost-effective.
- 3 The day before the installation, we flag out the zones in your yard and the placement of the sprinkler heads and/or misters.
- 4 We place the heads or misters in the areas of your yard that are more than 16 feet wide. Heads spray 35 feet, so we place them 30 feet to make sure we have head-to-head coverage, ensuring there are no dry spots.
- 5 Misters are placed in the areas up to 15 feet depending on the layout; they may have different tops for different spray patterns. We try not to put misters and heads on the same line unless we change out the nozzles to even out the distribution.
- 6 In the morning of the installation, we will greet you at your door and run through the preinstallation checklist as we walk through your yard. We do this to ensure we stay within your yard and allow you to communicate any questions or concerns. We also like to make sure we are watering the areas you want.
- 7 The systems pulled into your yard using our machine, which works as a vibrating knife or plow so that the dirt will have minimal disruption.
- 8 Afterward, we will again walk through your yard with you and explain the locations and usage of your new irrigation system. Be forewarned that the machine does leave a cut in your yard but will heal with time.
- 9 A few days after your installation, you will receive your warranty information with a zone chart in the mail. If you do not receive one, please reach out to us via phone or email.
- 10 Thirty days after the installation, one of our foremen will come out and make sure your irrigation system is running properly. The foreman will be checking for dry areas and if your lawn is healing properly. If it is needed, we will level any area or add grass seed.
In most cases, The Sprinkler Guys LLC will be out to service your system within two days after your call.
- YOU’LL SAVE TIME: Your system will do all the watering for you.
- YOU’LL SAVE WATER: An automatic system uses less water than watering by hand.
- YOU’LL SAVE MONEY: Your water bills will be lower, and your plants will live longer.
Since we use a trenchless installation process, in most cases, your lawn will be back to normal in 4–6 weeks; this is with the recommended watering and dirt type. The valve box area will take the longest, being closer to 6–8 weeks. We do come out 30–45 days after your installation to check that everything is growing correctly.
No, not always. It depends on your service request. With our service department, you do not have to be home for all of our calls. If the issue is something like a line break or a broken head that is repairable without going into the house, we will fix it without bothering you.
This depends on what services we will be performing, like if we need access to the clock. We also recommend that you are home for both startups and winterizations, but these can be done without you being home with a little help from you.
Yes. If you do not cancel the appointment 24 hours before the appointment time, there will be a $70.00 charge.
Payments are expected at the time services are rendered. The Sprinkler Guys LLC will bill you only if you are not home at the time of the service.
We will tell you the prices of services when you make an appointment, but when you call for a service request, you are setting a minimum for an approved amount of $200.00 in work. This does not mean that you will need that $200.00 in service, just that The Sprinklers Guys LLC have your approval to do up to $200.00 in work. If the estimate is more than $200.00, they will inform you before starting the work.
We use Hunter products with all of the recent advancements in Wi-Fi controllers. Hunter products remain the best on the market in our option. Even though we do use Hunter products, we can make special orders on any of the other brands the customer prefers. But unlike other companies, we do not mix and match different product lines to save money. The Sprinkler Guys LLC found that when this is done, the system cannot perform to its designed efficiency.
The Sprinkler Guys LLC has a limited lifetime warranty from the date of your installation. The warranty covers manufacturer defects. It also covers all installation repairs if needed.
The warranty does not cover damage by others, including but not limited to: landscaping, aerating, dog fence installation, fencing, or installation of pools, decks, and or patios, along with Mother Nature. Warranty does not cover the fluctuation of water pressure; sand flow interruption of the backflow prevention valve or freeze damage to it; and service calls, yearly startups, or winterizations.
If you refer a new customer to The Sprinkler Guys LLC who ultimately requests us to install a sprinkler system, we will give you a free year of service on your irrigation system. By choosing us, you will receive top-notch customer service from people who care and will strive to make you happy.